Saturday 15 June 2013

Mentoring For Free: Your Key to True Financial Success in 2013 (and beyond)

“You can have anything you want right now as long as you begin having it right now in an abbreviated way.” —Raymond Aaron

“You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want.”
Zig Ziglar

"What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you." ~Dr. Mike Murdock

If you’ve ever been in Network Marketing OR Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) in the past, or you are currently in it, or you are even thinking about being in Network Marketing OR Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), or any other business you need this free mentoring from my mentor Bob Shoaf.

Sign up for free mentoring with my mentor Bob Shoaf (tell him Jini Charley sent you). Be sure to let me know that you signed up by sending me an email (jinicharley.business@gmail.com) with the subject “Mentoring For Free: Your Key to True Financial Success in 2013 (and beyond)”. When you send me this email be sure to include your dreams, goals and desires so that together, my mentor Bob Shoaf and I will be able to help you achieve them.

Secondly, while you’re clearly committed to success in Network Marketing OR Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), go ahead and sign up for a
free 30 day mental cleanse. By joining this 30-day cleanse, you get ebook(s) to read and have weekly calls associated with this specific 30-day mental cleanse to assist you along the way. All that is required by you is your commitment to doing the program. If you are ready to become the right kind of person, then go ahead and sign up for this free 30 day mental cleanse. When you do, be sure to drop me an email with the subject “30 Day Mental Cleanse” so that I help you along on this journey as well.

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration:
jinicharley

Join me in
building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in discovering
58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.

Join me in Fasting From Wrong Thinking this year!

Join me in discovering
21 Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways God Supplies).

No comments:

Post a Comment